COMMERCIAL MANAGER - Berlin
In the context of our dynamic business expansion, we are looking for a new employee for our Berlin office as soon as possible.
- Commercial support and responsibility for real estate projects
- Interface to Accounting and Financial Accounting
- Creation of budgets and tracking of budgets and costs
- Regular reporting at project and company level
- Planning of liquidity requirements and processing of cash calls
- Preparation and negotiation of financings
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, specialising in real estate management or completed training as a real estate merchant (if possible) with further training as a real estate specialist or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in the real estate or construction industry
- High affinity for numbers and basic tax knowledge
- Independent, analytical and solution-oriented way of working
- High degree of organizational skills
- Good command of MS-Office and good English skills
- Workplace in a dynamic and expanding company
- Demanding and versatile field of activity
- Highly qualified and international team
- Professional and collegial working atmosphere
- Workplace in a city location with optimal transport connections
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .